Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The hills are alive (it's about time)

A few months ago Cullen and I went to Austria and Switzerland with our good friends Graham and Elizabeth.  I think I was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of pictures I took and all the editing, so I procrastinated posting.  I have yet to do much editing, but wanted to post anyways - it was an amazing trip!

VIENNA
 St. Stephen's Cathedral 



Schönbrunn Palace Gardens

A night at one of the wine gardens outside Vienna

The Belvedere Musuem 

Gustav Klimt, Death and Life


Karlskirche Church

The Leopold Museum
Leopold has one of the biggest collections of Egon Schiele's work (one of my favorite artists).
I also think Johnny Depp should play Egon Schiele in a movie - they look identical!

SALZBURG
  

INNSBRUCK
 
 The amazing sunrise we witnessed while leaving the city.

LAKE THUN

We took the boat to Interlaken and spent the night in Faulensee.
 MURREN AND THE LAUTERBRENNAN VALLEY

 
 The view from our hotel in Murren

We took a cable car to the top of the Schilthorn for a view of 
the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau Mountains.



Graham and Elizabeth went paragliding  from Murren into The Lauterbrennen Valley.
  

Anyone want to meet somewhere fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment