Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Home for the Holidays

Cullen and I went home to Atlanta for Christmas this year.  
We had a great time being home with family and friends. 

We started off our journey home with a night in London.
We had a great meal at Polpo and saw
Les Miserables at Queens Theater. 






Here are a few highlights from our time in Atlanta.

The whole fam
 

Mom and Dad's amazing tree





Meeting baby Baddour


Hanging out with family
 

Celebrating with friends


New Years at the Lake


Happy Birthday Dad!



Thanks to all those who made our time home so special!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH, I didn't know y'all went to see Les Mis!!! I went with my dad in September and again w/ Andy in October because it was so extraordinary and impacting. We MUST gush over it soon. I've been singing those songs for months. Can't believe the movie is hitting the UK tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete