Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

We moved to England August 10th 2011-
officially one year ago
(well a little more than a year now, but you get the drift)



Looking back it feels like we haven't been here that long and 
then in other ways it feels like we have been here forever.

Here we are, our first weekend in Durham

A lot has happened since then and we are thankful for this part of our journey together. 

This month I completed my old job and started a new job in the business school -
getting used to working 9 - 5. 
 I definitely prefer a teaching schedule and the surprises each day brings.


 England has so much to offer and
 we still love exploring and of course taking pictures of Weldan - 





Cullen and I recently discovered a new walking route that has become one of our favorite local spots. 



Also not sure if I shared our DIY project from a few months back.
One of our good friends gave us some old cottage doors and Cullen and I sanded and stained them to create a headboard.  



That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment