Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I am back from my 3 week American adventure.  
Cullen and I spent two nights in London before I flew out
(where I realized my passport was still in Durham - long story for another post)
Then I headed to Boston for painting and photography classes for my MFA
Spent 10 days working in Boston
Flew to meet my family at Grayton Beach, Florida for a week
Then drove back to Atlanta for a few nights at home with family and friends.  

Now that I am back in Durham, I have been thrown into a crazy busy week at work, organizing an international humanitarian aid conference, lots of overdue school work, and the OLYMPICS!

So a few highlights from my trip
But more to come once life slows down a bit.   

BOSTON 
view from my dorm

Fine Arts Department


Hard at work


Red Sox Game

 

GRAYTON BEACH



Lindsay's Birthday!
 

ATLANTA 


Girls Dinner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment