Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

places to go...people to see...

I have been a bit neglectful to the blog, 
sorry to the  Million 9 followers I have out there.  

Life doens't seem to be full of much out of the ordinary here:
Finishing up a class in grad school, working, walking the dog, etc, 
But when I look back at some of these pictures
I realize life's been pretty good to us over here

These are some random photos from the last two months

Edinburgh


Sheep, gahh I love sheep


Bamburgh Castle 




Our daily walks with Weldies
Lake District


Beatrix Potters House

Afternoon tea
 (we have not had many days that look like this - they are special my friends)


Visiting the Mother Land - Threlkeld is my moms maiden name 
our people are threlkeldians - Note: not a real word


Our cool pod we stayed in while camping

More walks


No comments:

Post a Comment