Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Listening to...

I am not sure if these bands have made it to the states yet.  
For all I know they are on Star 94's top 40 - 
but how would I know that?

Anyway just in case you haven't heard them - here they are:

Bastille - Pompeii
(not sure about the video)


Daughter - Still 


And just to make sure no one is confused about my musical taste
 Cullen and I recently stumbled, yes stumbled was my word of choice, upon this song.
Don't judge, they play different songs on the radio in the UK.
Oh wait he won American Idol...  well we only heard it a few months ago!



1 comment:

  1. Look up Gone Gone Gone by Phillip Phillips too. Also, Walk Off The Earth is a great band you should check out -- they do great covers of hit songs, but they have a new album of originals out.

    ReplyDelete