Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Must Read


I recently finished The Swan House by Elizabeth Musser

Have you read this book?
(thank you Kim, great recommendation!)




Ok, if you haven't read it put it on your list,
especially if you are from Atlanta.

The book is set in 1962 in Atlanta,
when racial prejudice and segregation are on the brink of revolt.
A little girl named Mary Swan is challenged to go
passed her neighborhood of Buckhead to a different side of town.
It is her journey of healing from a terrible tragedy
and discovering a whole world.

I was addicted and could not put it down!

Read this book and let me know what you think!

I am now onto:





A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving

I know, I know..
it is sad and will make me cry,

I have already been told that!

Let me know if you have any other favorites,
I have a lot of time for reading these days!

1 comment:

  1. hey! just got your comment on my blog! :) I think it is HILARIOUS that your in durham england with your hubby who is from durham Atlanta. americans copy everything. ;)

    I lived in england for a year last year...and i have definitely learned all the stay warm rules..although not im even MORE north and in scotland and slightly concerned for my emotional well being during winter. lol

    ReplyDelete